Residents of Grand Bahama are advised that the national lockdown guidelines announced by Prime Minister the Most Hon. Dr. Hubert Minnis in his National Address on 3rd August, 2020 supersede the Grand Bahama Lockdown Order.
However, exempted businesses and essential services previously outlined for Grand Bahama remain exempted. The public should be guided by the official Emergency Powers Order, which will detail the parameters of the national lockdown.
Residents are reminded to continue to follow protocols issued by health officials to help minimize the spread of COVID-19:
• Stay at home unless absolutely necessary to go out
• Wear masks when you leave your home
• Wash and sanitize hands thoroughly and often
• Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
• Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and others